Mitchell Middle School will be hosting an orientation for parents of children going into grade 5 in September 2018. This meeting will take place on June 20, 2018 at 5:00 PM. All parents/guardians are invited to attend with their children.
Earlier that same day your children will have a transition afternoon at MMS where they will meet their new homeroom teacher, visit their classroom, and get a tour of the school.
During the orientation meeting, parents/guardians will get the chance to:
- see their child’s new homeroom
- get a tour of the school
- learn about MMS priorities and school goals
- learn about how we communicate
- ask questions to administration and staff that are able to attend about next year
- take a self directed tour of the school with the help of their child
We look forward to meeting those families that are able to make it!