Why MADD Canada?
The MADD Canada School Assembly Program is the only one of its kind in Canada and is the perfect complement to your current approach regarding alcohol and drug education.
– The MADD Canada representative spends time explaining, in the introduction that impaired driving is a difficult topic to talk about. He will give students the opportunity to leave the room and/or to reach out to a teacher or a counselor should they have difficulty.
– During the closing remarks, time can be given to answer questions should students be struggling with the topic.
1) Unfolds the real consequences of driving involving alcohol and/or drugs
2) Provides your students with the tools needed to act responsibly in real situations involving alcohol and/or drugs
3) Presents the stories of real victims and survivors who deliver compelling testimony
4) Motivates young people to protect themselves against dangerous drivers
Please see the preview below: