2020 Manitoba Minor Ball Hockey Registration
Spring League Full Rink (April to June)
- U5 Division 2015 and 2016 born players. Ball Hockey camp made up of 14 floor times. Into to ball hockey.
- U7 Division 2014 and 2013 born players. 10 half-rink floor times and 4 full-rink floor times; focus is on introduction to the
game and skill development.
- U9 Division 2012 and 2011 born players. 2 half-rink practices and 12 full-rink games plus single elimination playoffs
- U11 Division2010 and 2009 born players. 2 practices and 12 games plus single elimination playoffs.
- U13 Division 2008 and 2007 born players. 2 practices and 12 games plus single elimination playoffs
- U15 Division 2006 and 2005 born players. 1 practices and 13 games plus single elimination playoffs
- U17 Division 2004 and 2003 born players. 1 practice and 13 games plus single elimination playoffs
- U12 Female Division 2010, 2009, 2008 – 2 practices and 12 games plus single elimination playoffs
- U14 Female Division 2007 and 2006 – 2 practices and 12 games plus single elimination playoffs
- U17 Female Division 2005, 2004, 2003 – 2 practices and 12 games plus single elimination playoffs
- Age divisions and skill division may be adjusted by the MMBHL.
- Teams will be made based on player request first, followed by skill level and location.
Game and Season Information
- Games are played at indoor hockey rinks throughout Winnipeg, there are NO SET LOCATIONS. Rink locations will vary by
- Game days will be scheduled Monday to Thursday as well as Sundays (if necessary). Game days and times will vary from
week to week. NO SET DAYS.
- Average of two floor times per week; earliest start time is 6:00pm during the week. Younger divisions will get the earlier start
- Games will be two 20-minute periods (run time) with five players and a goalie on the floor per team.
- Division adjustments will be made after five games to ensure skill levels are as close as possible.
- Season begins April 27th, 2020 and finishes at the end of June 2020
- Full player and team statistics available at www.MMBHL.com
- MBHA Certified Referees.
Player Fee Information
- U5 Division cost is $99, this includes 14 Camp floor times and T-Shirt.
- U7 Division cost is $120, this includes 14 floor times and a team T-Shirt.
- All other division cost is $240, which includes 14 floor times (plus playoffs) and a team jersey.
- Full team registration cost is $3,600. Team General Manager must collect money and turn in before deadline. (12 min
players to 19 player max); $3200 if team supplies its own jerseys (league must approve color, logo and name).
- Registration Deadline is April 1 st 2020. No refunds after registration deadline.
- CSA approved hockey helmet with full facial protection
- Hockey gloves and ice hockey stick (no plastic blades)
- Soccer style shin guards or ball hockey shin guards
- Athletic cup
- Soft elbow and knee pads are recommended
- Players may register as Individual or Team(full team)
- Online registration at www.MMBHL.com
- In person at Live Registration; please see website for dates and times.
- Mail cheque or money order to MMBHL (address below)