MMS Virtual Parent Teacher Meetings
November 30, 2020
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Our first Parent Teacher Meeting is now set for November 30, 2020 from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM for November 30, 2020. All parents are encouraged to schedule a ten minute appointment with their 2020-21 teachers. These meetings will take place in one of two manners:
- Virtually by appointment only (Zoom or some other agreed upon method)
- Via a phone call by appointment only (The teacher will phone the parent at the scheduled appointment time)
Parent Teacher Meetings
The goal of these meetings is to:
- Review academic and social/emotional development for the first term
- Communicate a plan for improvement for term 2 if necessary
- Review necessary supports that are in place to ensure continual growth for each child
How to Schedule an Appointment
To schedule a ten minute appointment please go to the Parent Portal Parent Teacher Meeting Tab to book an appointment with your child’s teacher(s). The scheduler will be open to book appointments beginning on November 23, 2020 at 9:00 AM. In the comment section of the scheduler please indicate what type of meeting you are signing up for (Virtual or Phone). When booking an appointment please provide a phone number that MMS teachers will be able to access you at or a Zoom link if you have chosen a Virtual Face to Face Meeting (or some other virtual meeting format), if you are able.
If you are experiencing difficulty with the Parent Portal, please contact the office at 204-320-9488.
We look forward to connecting with you! As always, keep in touch as needed.