Good evening families of Grade 7 and 8 soccer players – in watching the weather forecast for Monday, showers and possibility of thunderstorms are in the forecast.  Currently, Soccer Day is scheduled to go ahead as planned, but changes may need to be made at the last minute depending on weather conditions.  These changes may include

  • a later start, with students staying at school until conditions improve
  • an early finish, with students returning to school to finish the day

In either event, the schedule of games will be changed to accommodate the circumstances.

  • as well, a cancellation is possible if conditions are not expected to improve

You can check the Blog on our website during the day by clicking here – we will do our best to provide updates in the morning should conditions warrant changes.

If Soccer Day is cancelled due to weather conditions, the event will not be rescheduled.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

in: General